Sydney Water Designer/WSC
- KFW is a multi-disciplinary consultancy that offers Civil & Structural Engineering, Survey and is an accredited Water Service Coordinator for Sydney Water. KFW drives great outcomes for urban development from inception through to completion. KFW was recently acquired by Orion Consulting and can now draw on a total resource pool of 50+ staff members.
- As a Sydney Water Designer/WSC you will provide support to the Manager of Sewer & Water to meet or exceed project objectives
- You will complete Sewer Design’s to support a range of urban or regional developments
- You will ensure the integrity of overall design, you will be collaborating with other design disciplines
- You will review and ensure compliance in the components of the project, including drawings, reports, specifications and studies and the interfaces with other disciplines
- You will provide technical input and direction/leadership working on a variety of projects
- You will provide mentoring to the other members of the KFW team
- You will provide assistance in the strategic and continued growth of the business
- Coordinate design and drafting activities with drafters to provide drawing sets to KFW standards
- Ensure work output is of a technically high standard, meets client needs, and activities are commercially viable
- Regular and friendly interaction with clients
- Plan, execute and finalise projects according to deadlines
- Complete potable water, Low Pressure and sewer designs to Sydney Water standards
- Manage project budgets, forecasting and invoicing
- Liaise with authorities and utility agencies
- Adoption, promotion and adherence to the KFW’s Quality Management (QMS) and Work Health & Safety (WHS) Systems.
Skills and Expertise
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- 5+ Years Industry Experience
- Relevant Sydney Water Accreditation
- Proficient in the use of Civil3D, 12D design software.
- We offer a boutique working environment with a young and diverse team of project managers, construction managers, designers, planners and engineers who are dedicated to providing superior service to our valued Clients.
- We have a structure that offers opportunity for career progression alongside the growth of the business.
- We offer unstructured mentoring, guidance, ongoing support and supervision.
- We focus on spending more time getting the job done by minimising processes and administration tasks.
- We organise regular social activities.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- Please send your resume through to email@example.com