- KFW is a multi-disciplinary consultancy that offers Civil & Structural Engineering, Survey and is an accredited Water Service Coordinator (WSC) for Sydney Water. KFW drives great outcomes for urban development from inception through to completion. KFW now draw on a total resource pool of 80+ staff members, and we are expanding.
- As a Survey Drafter, you will provide support to the Manager of Survey to meet or exceed project objectives
- You will ensure the integrity of project documentation, you will be collaborating with other design disciplines
- You will liaise with clients, developers, builders and designers
- You will provide assistance in the strategic and continued growth of the business
- Ensure work output is of a technically high standard, meets client needs, and activities are commercially viable
- Regular and friendly interaction with clients
- Plan, execute and finalise projects according to deadlines
- Manage project budgets, forecasting and invoicing
- Liaise with authorities and utility agencies
- Adoption, promotion and adherence to the KFW’s Quality Management (QMS) and Work Health & Safety (WHS) Systems.
Skills and Expertise
- Relevant Qualification Diploma or equivalent in Engineering Surveying, Spatial Science or similar for drafting or design
- 2+ Years Industry Experience working with survey data
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of other CAD packages is advantageous – Magnet, 12D
- Knowledge of GIS & Spatial data concepts is advantageous
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills
- To be able to work both independently and as part of team environment
- Efficient time management skills to achieve project deadlines and budgetary constraints
- Wollongong is a vibrant Coastal City, our office is located a short 5 minute drive from the popular North Wollongong Beach and Wollongong CBD, with ample street parking and easy access. Head for a surf, swim, walk or simply just get out of the office for a coffee on lunch.
- Wollongong and the surrounding suburbs are in a period of growth, with several new projects in and around the CBD and the West Dapto Urban Release Area, Calderwood and Shell Cove offering new and vibrant communities for people to live in.
- Working for KFW gives the opportunity to work on projects locally within the Illawarra but also in the greater Sydney Basin and NSW regions.
- We offer a boutique working environment with a young and diverse team of project managers, construction managers, designers, planners and engineers who are dedicated to providing superior service to our valued Clients.
- We have a structure that offers opportunity for career progression alongside the growth of the business.
- We offer unstructured mentoring, guidance, ongoing support and supervision.
- We focus on spending more time getting the job done by minimising processes and administration tasks.
- We organise regular social activities.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.