- KFW is a multi-disciplinary consultancy that offers Civil & Structural Engineering, Survey and is an accredited Water Service Coordinator for Sydney Water. KFW drives great outcomes for urban development from inception through to completion. KFW was recently acquired by Orion Consulting and can now draw on a total resource pool of 70+ staff members.
- As a graduate surveyor you will be responsible for completing survey fieldwork, calculations and executing surveys to high level of quality and accuracy
- You will provide technical input and direction/leadership working on a variety of projects to other survey staff
- You will provide mentoring to the other members of the KFW team
- Coordinate drafting activities with drafters to provide survey plans to KFW and industry standards
- Ensure work output is of a technically high standard, meets client needs, and activities are performed with a high attention to detail
- Undertaking Cadastral and Re-establishment Surveys
- Compiling Survey plans
- Lease area surveys
- Providing Geodetic and local survey control
- Asset Recording – sewer, water and A-Spec
- Feature and Level surveys
- Engineering surveys – Engineering / Building set out, monitoring volume surveys, level and estate control
- Drafting and checking cadastral and survey plans
Skills and Expertise
- Tertiary level qualifications (Bachelor Degree or higher) in Surveying
- Strong academic record
- 2-3 years industry experience
- Strong team work, initiative and communication skills
- We offer a boutique working environment with a young and diverse team of project managers, construction managers, designers, planners and engineers and Surveyors who are dedicated to providing superior service to our valued Clients.
- We have a structure that offers opportunity for career progression alongside the growth of the business.
- We offer unstructured mentoring, guidance, ongoing support and supervision.
- We focus on spending more time getting the job done by minimising processes and administration tasks.
- We organise regular social activities.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- Please send your resume through to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.